Thursday, 21 August 2008 00:00
If the other exquisitely machined brake sets from Zero Gravity (Ciamillo Components) are any indication of what to expect, the new cantilever brake will be pretty impressive. The final weight has not been release but the word is that it will be about the lightest canti set money can buy. On that note, not only will the brake weight be low, your pockets will also be lighter as you throw down the requisite jingle-jangle to buy them.
- -SOUS (Something Up Our Sleeve) Ti bearing which mitigates annoying chatter and unnecessary play
- -Ciamillo's signature "Mech Tech" aesthetic
- -Equipped with SwissStop Rx GHP brake pads for the best performance in the worst conditions
- -CNC'd 6061 alloy arms, end caps & hanger
- -CNC'd 2024 alloy pad holders
- -S.U.O.S. titanium bearing made from 6Al4V Ti
- -Full Ti hardware throughout (6Al4V Ti)
- -Made in the USA
The brakes are due to ship around the middle/end of September. We'll update this as soon as we have more info.
|Zero Gravity GX Cantilever Brakeset: Zero Gravity sets the gold standard in cantilever brakes. Excellently machined, smooth feeling, and super light... |
Bikeman Product Code: HAW-BKST102895
|< Prev||Next >|